Short Break to Bikaner
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destination Covered:Bikaner (2N)
Price: ₹ 3666
Rajasthan the land of gloss is a visual delight shrines, palaces, fortresses, palaces, fairs, festivals, culture and traditions. Some of the most famous places of pilgrimage and the spiritual culture India.The Bikaner and Jodhpur is as much about your music and colorful customs as havelis and old palaces. Here is an overview of cultural Rajasthan, which gives you an amazing experience of Rajasthan tours.
- Bikaner lies in the north of Rajasthan in a small hill in the soil is. A long wall of 7km in the seat, which has five gates of the city
- Dotted with sand dunes, Bikaner prominently in ancient caravan routes. He served together as an important commercial center for traders from West / Central Asia.Put, all in the splendor of us are over one hundred years of experience in the industry and hospitality services.
- We have our own offices and established network across India. We answer all sizes 8x
Arrived at Jodhpur and transfer to Bikaner. On arrival meet & great by our representative and Check in at hotel. Bikaner is the second largest city of Rajasthan, Jodhpur was founded in 1459 by RaoJodha, a Rajput chief belonging to the Rathore clan. Jodhpur is also known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year and the "Blue City" because most of its houses in the old city are painted indigo. Take a sightseeing tour and visit Lalgarh Palace in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, full day tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated and also junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Deshnok Temple and Sadual Museum. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast departure for your onward journey
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle
- Permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Delhi Agra Jaipur by Car | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Short Golden Triangle Tour | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package | 4 Nights 5 Days
- Essences of Golden Triangle | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Golden Triangle with Bharatpur
- Golden Triangle with Gwalior
- Golden Triangle with Tiger
- Short Break to Udaipur
- Short Break to Jaisalmer
- Short Break to Ranthambore
- Jodhpur Bikaner with Pink City
- Jaipur with Wildlife Tour
- Desert with Mountain Tour
- Jodhpur & Jaisalmer Tour
- Pink City Tour with Jodhpur
- Jaipur Udaipur with Mount Abu
- Jaipur Udaipur with Pushkar
- Jaipur Pushkar with Mount Abu
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...