Romantic Singapore and Bintan Islands
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Singapore 3 Night(s) - Bintan Island 2 Night(s)
Price: ₹ 58999
Singapore is one of the most visited tourist places in the Far East of Asia and millions of visitors come to this place throughout the years Singapore offers a perfect blend of enjoyment and entertainment. There is definitely something for everyone in Singapore. Singapore is the marvels architectural paradise land. Singapore has beautiful amusement parks, gorgeous island, and different culture country.
South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has very well crafted Romantic Singapore with Bintan Island so you can have a complete holiday package for your loved one. Bintan Island is part of Indonesias Riau Archipelago, a short boat ride from the city of Singapore. This is the destination where you will spend 2 nights and there are many activities which you will enjoy here, this destination offering championship golf courses, diverse water sports, and secluded beaches. Romantic Singapore with Bintan Islands tour package has everything that you have ever wished to go on tour with your loved one. We are sure, as its package name, this tour will be the most romantic and it will leave spellbound memories.
- South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has designed Romantic Singapore with Bintan Islands package in which you will spend 3 Nights in Singapore and 2 Nights in Bintan Island.
- This tour package covers Singapore City Tour, Bintan Island Tour, 2-way Singapore Hotel - Ferry Terminal - Singapore Hotel Transfers, 2-way Ferry tickets (SIN-BIN-SIN), Sentosa Island Tour and Singapore City Tour.
- 3 stars hotels will be provided with this tour package.
Singapore is a melting point of cultures, where people from all walks of life, cultures and countries come together, in a celebration of life. Your holiday would commence with an arrival in Singapore, where you would be greeted by a South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd representative, who shall assist you with the transfers to the hotel, in a shared vehicle in a coach (seat-in-coach). Your transfer would be arranged, depending on your flight schedule. Standard check-in time in most hotels is 3 pm, so do get in touch with your South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd representative to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost. After the check-in, you have rest of the day at leisure to explore the dynamic landscape of a city which is known to re-invent itself, every few years.
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready for an exciting half-day city sightseeing of Singapore. The sightseeing activity includes a visit to the Merlion Statue – a statue with the head of a lion and body of a fish, often considered to be the symbol of Singapore. You would then stop at China Town - the historic market which is filled with traditional shops as well as equable stores and modern cafes. Here, you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs, while enjoying a feast of local delicacies. You would also visit the Jewellery factory. After the city sightseeing, you would have the rest of the day at leisure for exploration of this vibrant city.
After a delicious breakfast, you have the rest of the day to enjoy and explore this wonderful city. You could opt for a River Safari, Asias only river-themed wildlife park (own expense) where you would get an opportunity to stroll through freshwater galleries and exhibits as you learn more about the ecosystems of worlds various rivers. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
After a delicious breakfast, you will transferred to the beautiful Bintan Islands in a ferry. You will have the rest of the day at leisure to enjoy and explore the place on your own.
After a delicious breakfast, you will be take on a Bintan Island Tour. After having spent a wonderful day, retire to your hotel after a delectable dinner.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you would then be transferred to the airport, on a shared vehicle, to board your return flight home. Standard check-out time is 12 noon; do get in touch with your South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd representative to book a late check-out, if required, at an extra cost.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Return Economy class airfare
- Airport taxes
- 03 night accommodation in Singapore
- 02 night accommodation in Bintan Islands
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Bintan Island Tour
- Singapore Visa Charges
- City Tour of Singapore
- 2-way Singapore Hotel - Ferry Terminal - Singapore Hotel Transfers
- 2-way Ferry tickets (SIN-BIN-SIN) + Seaport Taxes
- 2-way Ferry Terminal - Bintan Hotel - Ferry Terminal Transfers
- Departures Ex Pune (To & Fro transfers will be provided to Mumbai on Seat in Coach basis)
- All the transfers will be on SIC (sharing) basis
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by coach: Travel Time appx. 6-8 hours (in case of Ex- Bangalore Singapore to Kuala Lumpur by coach)
- Departures Ex - Pune (return transfers will be provided to Mumbai Airport)
- Current Applicable Taxes
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- 3 Nights Singapore Tour Package
- Singapore with Cruise Tour Packages
- Delight Malaysia with Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Singapore with Sentosa - Family Special
- Extravaganza-Kuala Lumpur Genting Singapore
- Best Time in Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Singapore Special (Deal valid for online only)
- Super Saver Far East | 10 Nights 11 Days
- Singapore Malaysia with Cruise| 8 Nights 9 Days
- Southeast Discovery with Star Cruise Gemini
- Simply Singapore With Fantastic Phuket (Land Package)
- Simply Singapore With Royal Caribbean Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Genting Dream Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Exotic Penang
- Simply Singapore With Lush Green Langkawi
- Eastern Highlights with Cruise - Inside Cabin (7 Nights)
- Sailing Splendours of Singapore (5 Nights)
- Fantabulous Week at Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with Genting (6 Nights)
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...