Mini Kerala - Land Only
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Munnar 2 Night(s) - Thekkady 1 Night(s) - Allepey 1 Night(s)
Price: ON REQUEST
Board your morning flight as per the schedule and arrive in Cochin. On reaching you will be met by and transferred to Munnar, a beautiful hill station. Enroute, halt for refreshments and visit Valara Waterfalls. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Visit the tea plantations in the evening at Devikulam. Later you may go to visit the local market and buy aromatic tea from the shops here. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, take a sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting the Tata Tea Museum and enjoy the beautiful serenity of Munnar (famous for its tea plantations) (closed on Monday) and Eravikulam National Park to get a view of variety of flora and fauna. Enjoy local food / cuisine at a good restaurant (personal expense). Later in the afternoon visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam as well as Echo Point which is famous for its ‘echo phenomenon’. In the evening return to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at leisure and a comfortable overnight at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Enroute, visit Chillies Spice Garden. Arrive in Thekkady and check-in to your hotel and have lunch (personal expense). In the afternoon, proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkady, a soul stirring tour (on direct payment basis) Afterwards, you can do a spice plantation tour (personal expense) Later in the evening, you may go to the theatre (non-air-conditioned/ on direct payment) to experience the traditional Kalari Show [on direct payment] or get involved in some shopping or opt for an Elephant Ride (on direct payment basis) in the evening. Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy time at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel in Thekkady Afterwards proceed to Aleppy known as the ‘Venice of the East’. Alleppey is well known for backwaters and houseboat On reaching check in to the Houseboat and enjoy the rest of the day in Houseboat. Enjoy Lunch & dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the Houseboat. In case of stay at a hotel / resort you may visit the Mullakkal Raja Rajeswari Temple, Krishnapuram Palace, and opt for a short boat cruise through the back waters (on direct payment) .In the evening visit the Alappuzha beach and enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out of the Houseboat / resort / hotel from Allepey and drive to Cochin.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers on Private Basis
- Return Airfare
- All Airport Taxes
- Buffet Breakfast
- All sightseeing and transfer as per the itinerary Disposal basis
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mini Kerala |4 Nights 5 Days
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...