Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Cochin 1N – Munnar 2N – Thekkady 1N – Allepey 1N
Price: ₹ 9999
If you are on the tour of India and if you have not yet visited Kerala, then you are surely missing something. Your holidays will not be completed until you make a visit to the exotic Kingdom of Kerala. A Holiday Trip to Kerala would the most exotic and fun-filled vacation ever. Lovely backwaters, thriving cities, mystical Hill Station and many more things are here which attracts millions of tourists from across the world.
South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has made Majestic Kerala tour package just for you. You will be staying 1 Night in Cochin, 2 Nights in Munnar, 1 Night in Thekkady and 1 Night in Alleppey. This tour package has everything that you have ever wished in a perfect and well-managed tour.
In Majestic Kerala tour package, we have provided one of the best hotels in Kerala such as Abad Airport or similar in Cochin, Devonshire or similar in Munnar, Holiday Vista or similar in Thekkady and Ramada Alleppey or similar in Alleppey.
South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has beautifully designed Majestic Karela for Nights and Days in which there are so many other famous attractions have also been covered such as Kathakali Dance Performance, Hill Station, Gundala Lake, Rajamalai National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Blossom Hydel Park, Headworks Dam, Elephant Arrival Spot, Pothamedu View Point, Periyar National Park, and Houseboat Stay. All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary. To get the more details about this tour package, call us to our customer care numbers for the best assistant.
Cochin, the confluence point of the alluring Arabian Sea and the Silent Backwater, will be your host for the day. With your arrival in this pictorial port-city, you will be warmly greeted by our representatives. Hereafter, you will be checked-in into a hotel, where you can unwind, relax and get freshened up. Though a metropolis, Cochin still holds strong to its roots and cultures. To witness and enjoy the many different facets of Cochin, you will be taken to a cultural show in the evening, where you can enjoy Kathakali dance performance by local artists. Post this lively and vibrant show, you will be guided back to the hotel for your overnight stay.
Welcome to God’s Own Country! Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our tour guides and representatives. Post this, you will be driven towards Munnar or the ‘Nature Lover’s Paradise’. Arriving in Munnar, check-in into a hotel or a resort and unwind yourself for a leisure day followed by overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Brace the playful morning light and wake up to a beautiful morning at the hotel/resort; get freshened up and enjoy a healthy breakfast. Post this, you will be guided for a full day sightseeing tour wherein you will be visiting the important landmarks and other important places in Munnar.. Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, and several other places. During the day, you will also visit Eravikulam National Park where you can enjoy spotting the exotic Nilgiri Tahr and several other wildlife species. Post this, a visit to Anaimudi Peak; the highest peak in South India, along with Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, spice plantations and other places will be visited during the day overnight stay will be in Munnar
Today morning; following your breakfast at the Munnar hotel/resort, pack your bags and check-out from the hotel/resort. Hereafter, you will be driven towards the gorgeous Thekkady town, where you can indulge in an array of activities for the rest of the day. Following your arrival in the town, settle down in a hotel/resort and relax for a while. Post this, embark on a rustic tour to one of the tribal hamlets in Thekkady followed by a plantation tour. Embrace the enchanting beauty of God’s Own Country, and take an evening boat ride to national park. Coming back from the boat ride, you can go for local shopping and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady; overnight stay in the hotel/resort.
After breakfast is served at the Thekkady hotel/resort, you will be checked-out and driven towards Alleppey, the ‘Backwater Capital’ of Kerala. Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, this backwater abode is a true treasure trove for the nature lovers, honeymooners, leisure seekers and other classes of visitors as well. Arriving in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and enjoy manoeuvring the silent yet alluring backwaters. Delight in the facilities and amenities within the boat and pass through the lush coconut lagoons, never-ending paddy fields, narrow canals and coir villages; overnight stay in the houseboat.
Waking up today morning, pack your bags and check-out from the houseboat. Wish adieu to Alleppey and take your final drive to Cochin; with your arrival in Cochin, this exciting tour will come to an end
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- Fort Kochi
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Dutch Palace (closed on Friday)
- Athirapally Water Falls
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Sunset cruise on Vembanad lake
- Tea Gardens & Museum
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Mini Kerala |4 Nights 5 Days
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...