Leh with Pangong Tour
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Leh 3N
Price: ₹ 7111
Enjoy a natural beauty with Leh with Pangong Tour. Leh and Ladakh are the largest provinces within the North Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir, it covers about 100,000 sq. kilometer (60,000 square miles) of the area. Leh is surrounded by the highest mountain ranges in the world. If you want to enjoy beauty of nature closely, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has designed this tour so well Pangong is also covered with this package. Pangong is about 134 kilometers long and it extends from India to China. It is situated at a height of 4,350 meters. During the winter season, this lake freezes fully. It is 5 hours drive from Leh. There are many Bollywood movies have been shot here. During this Leh with Pangong Tour, you will not miss taking photos of any view. No matter if you are adventurous or nature lover, this place is for you. There are many adventurous activities such as Cycling, Biking, Jeep Safari, Yak Safaris, Mountain Climbing and Trekking which you can enjoy here.
- South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has designed entire package of Leh with Pangong tour which is for 3 nights and 4 days.
- In which many attractions will be covered such as Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame, Pangong Lake, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Stock Palace Museum, Hemis Monasteries and en route crossing the Chang-la Pass.
- In this package, we have provided hotels in two categories, Standard and Deluxe which you need to confirm at the time of booking, Hotel Yak Tail / Hotel Dream Land or similar for Standard Category and Hotel Silk Route / Hotel Namgyal Palace or similar for Deluxe category.
- Accommodation will be provided on Double / Twin sharing basis and Breakfast for all the day are included. All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary.
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms). After breakfast, drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel
After leisurely breakfast full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Arrive hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight.
06:00hrs. Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memories
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- All the tour as per the Itinerary
- Breakfast at all places
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC will not available in Leh Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...