Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi - Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Haridwar - Delhi
Price: ₹ On Request
The Chardham Yatra is a holy tour, a sacred deed and an act of devotion to Lord Shiva (Kedarnath), Lord Vishnu (Badrinath), Ganga Maiya (Gangotri) and Yamuna Goddess Yamuna (Yamunotri). Among them, Kedarnath is the most remotely located, yet the most breath taking. So, devotees willing to witness this holy shrine can fulfil their dreams with a 5 nights 6 days tourism package from South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd. Pilgrims begin their tour with their arrival at New Delhi and subsequent drive to Haridwar. The evening at Haridwar greets them with its sacred evening Aarti on the Har ki Pauri ghat. After a night’s halt, the second day begins with a drive to Guptkashi, and subsequent town explorations. The third day with South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd includes a 30 km drive to Sonprayag followed by a 20 km trek to Kedarnath. One can avail Dali or horse transportation (cost not included). On arrival at Kedarnath check in the govt. Lodges/ camps and rest overnight. The big day begins with rising before dawn and reaching the Kedarnath temple by 4.45 am for the Abhishek of Lord Shiva. After completing darshan and puja & a proliferous view of the Garbha Griha, devotees return to the govt. Camps and trek down 20 km to Sonprayag. From here devotees will be driven to Rudraprayag for their overnight halt. The last phase of this Chardham Yatra package will include descending to Rishikesh (visit Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula) and a drive back to Haridwar later that evening. Next morning concludes this journey with a return to Delhi and Drop at Delhi Railway Station.
Arrive New Delhi and well drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar.
This morning arrive Haridwar and drive for Guptkashi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Guptkashi town. Dinner and Overnight stay in Guptkashi hotel/Camps.
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag. From where, you will start your 20 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a Doli or a horse, for your trek (Cost Not Included). Mandakini, one of the main tributaries of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund. Trudging with you are pilgrims chanting "Jai Bholenath." Sometimes the mist would envelop the mountains and slowly lift away, revealing a shiny blinding-white peak that threatens to rupture the skies. On arrival check in at Govt. Camps/Lodges. Dinner and Overnight at Govt. Camps/Lodges.
Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Shiva. Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol. You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges. Later youll start the return trek of 20 km from Kedarnath to Sonprayag. The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car parking and you’ll drive to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight at Rudraparyag/ Srinagar.
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh youll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- urface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Chardham Yatra Ex Haridwar | 8 Nights 9 Days
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Haridwar
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Haridwar
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Delhi
- Teen Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Char Dham Yatra 2020
- Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- 9 Days Chardham Yatra Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...