Jaipur Pushkar with Mount Abu
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Jaipur (2) – Pushkar (1) – Mount Abu (1)
Price: ₹ 6999
Tourism and Udaipur, Rajasthan Travel India - City of Lakes, temples and wonderful traditions - visit this amazing city of Rajasthan and relaxing moments to spend in the lap of nature and culture. Udaipur, Rajasthan and North India Travel Guide for a memorable vacation of your life traveling. Find, tour operators and hotels
- Pushkar is a small town, located 11 km from Ajmer in Rajasthan (India). It is a sacred place visited mainly by the holy Pushkar Lake, Brahma temple and the famous camel safari.
- Despite Pushkar Therefore, in the first place is a place of pilgrimage, he also visited the camel safaris in the desert sand dunes
- To eat breakfast at the hotel, start the drive to Pushkar. With a Top Ajmer
- Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar market enjoy the scenic beauty of Pushkar.
- After this visit, the Savitri Temple, sacred lakes of Pushkar and Pushkar shopping. Upon arrival at the hotel, dinner and overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur visiting Amer fort, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, City palace, Museum, Govinddev Tempal & Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Drive to Mount Abu, the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Day at leisure. Evening visit Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram Dilwara Temple are a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the Vimal Vasahi, built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the House of Elephants, with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built Tejpal Temple is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Later proceed for your onward journey.
|Per Person Cost||Standard||Deluxe||Luxury|
|Minimum 02 Pax||12222||13999||16999|
|Minimum 04 Pax||8777||9444||13555|
|Minimum 06 Pax||6999||8111||11333|
|Jaipur||Hotel Royal View or similar||Hotel Vesta International or Similar||Park Regis or Similar|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Lake Palace or similar||Pushkar Heritage or Similar||Pushkar Fort or Similar|
|Mount Abu||Hotel Abu Grand or similar||Hotel Karnavati or Similar||The Colonial Manek Manor or Similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- All transfers & sightseeing by dedicated vehicle
- Permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Vehicles are on Disposal from Station to Station or Airport to Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Delhi Agra Jaipur by Car | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Short Golden Triangle Tour | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package | 4 Nights 5 Days
- Essences of Golden Triangle | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Golden Triangle with Bharatpur
- Golden Triangle with Gwalior
- Golden Triangle with Tiger
- Short Break to Udaipur
- Short Break to Jaisalmer
- Short Break to Ranthambore
- Short Break to Bikaner
- Jodhpur Bikaner with Pink City
- Jaipur with Wildlife Tour
- Desert with Mountain Tour
- Jodhpur & Jaisalmer Tour
- Pink City Tour with Jodhpur
- Jaipur Udaipur with Mount Abu
- Jaipur Udaipur with Pushkar
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...