Dwarka Darshan Tour | 2 Nights 3 Days
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
Destination Covered:Rajkot - Dwarka - Rajkot
Price: ₹ 3888
Dwarka is one of the seven ancient towns to visit. Millions of pilgrims and historical scholars visit this temple over the centuries. Dwarka is a small city of Gujarat still it is very famous in the world because it is very well known temple of Lord Krishna. There is a divine history is connected with this place that makes this temple unique and it is one of the most famous temples in India. It is believed that immediately after the death of Lord Krishna and the subsequent demise of the Yadav family a huge flood came and swallowed all of the areas of Dwarka and submerged the city of gold to the base of the sea. Though, in current situation give us a reason to think that this myth has a historical basis, as all other myths do. South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has designed Dwarka Darshan Tour beautifully that covers all the famous temples which are located within the state. Dwarka Darshan Tour includes Dwarkadheesh Temple, Lord Krishna Temple, 12 Jyotirlinga Temples, Okha Beyt Dwarka where you will enjoy a short boat ride on an island. And Nageshwar Mahadev Temple en route. Our assistant will be available on your arrival. You will be served a welcome drink at the hotel. You will have daily breakfast which is included in this package. Travel throughout your entire journey will be in an air conditioner car.We provide a hotel in this package is Hotel Krishna Inn or Similar so you can maximum relaxation as well. If you want to know more about this Dwarka Darshan Tour, call our South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd customer care numbers. We are sure, after your Dwarka Tour, a lot of divine memory you will carry while you reach back to your home.
- Dwarkadish Temple:- Dawarkadish Temple- Dwarkadish Temple also known as the Jagat Mandir, is a chalukya styled architecture, dedicated to Lord Krishna. The black magnificent idol of Lord Krishna appears to be so appealing that devotees feel the presence of the lord before them.
- Dwarka Beach:- Dwarka Beach- Dwarka Beach is a good place to relax in the evenings. Dwarka Beach is located quite close to the main temples in town.
Arrival at Rajkot and Proceed to Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple. Arrive at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka (240 kms - 6 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadheesh Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in Dwarka. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast, visit temples in and around Dwarka. First reach at Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Overnight at Hotel
Proceed to Rajkot. Departure Depart for onward journey
Tour cost Includes:-
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Gujarat With Somnath | 5 Nights 6 Days Package
- Lion Safari Tour | 2 Nights 3 Days
- Gujarat Pilgrimage Tour | 3 Nights 4 Days
- Gujarat Wildlife Tour with Diu
- Rann of Kutch Tour with Lion Safari
- Highlights of Gujarat Tour | 5 Nights 6 Days
- Gujarat Pilgrimage Tour with Diu
- Gujarat Package | 06 Night 07 Days
- Pilgrimage with Wildlife Tour Gujarat
- Gujarat With Sasan Gir | 7 Nights 8 Days
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...