Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered:Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Cochin
Price: ON REQUEST
Kerala, a state on Indias tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600 Km of Arabian Sea Shoreline. Its known for its Palm-Lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Kerala is also known for the "Land Of Coconut Trees", and backwaters. Kerala is the cleanest state of India. Kerala is the only state in India that pursues Ayurveda as the primary treatment modality for lots of diseases and disorders. This Ayurveda products relaxed your mind body and soul.
- Alleppey:- Alleppey- Alleppey is the best place to visit in Kerala. Its a backwater trips, houseboat stays, and serene beauty. There are expenses of Paddy Fields, Quaint Chapels, interesting fishing villages, and laked with water lilies which make Alleppey one of the best places in Kerala.
- Marari Beach:- Marari Beach- Marari Beach is near the Alleppey. This place is for exploring Backwaters. The name Marari is shortened from Mararikulam, a small and sleepy fishermans village.
Upon arrival in Cochin, get assisted transfer to the hotel pre-booked for your stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cochin covering Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and The Dutch Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel in Cochin.
Post an early morning breakfast, head straight to Munnar. Upon arrival in Munnar, check in at the hotel to relax. Marvel at the beautiful views of the tea plantations and Cardamon Hills. Overnight stay in Munnar.
In the morning, venture out of your hotel and explore the attractions in Munnar. The tourist attractions you will visit include Rajamala Hills, The Christ Church and Eravikulam National Park. Stay overnight in Munnar.
In the morning, leave by road for Periyar. Upon arrival in Periyar, check in at the hotel and later, set out to enjoy an exciting boat cruise. Overnight stay in Periyar.
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Kumarakom. Upon arrival in Kumarakom, check in at the backwater resort for night stay.
In the morning, leave by road for Kottayam. On reaching Kottayam, step on board the traditionally decorated houseboat. Following an overnight backwater cruise, you will enter in Alleppey next morning.
Today, in the morning, disembark from the houseboat and drive to the Cochin airport to board flight back home.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- Fort Kochi
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Dutch Palace (closed on Friday)
- Athirapally Water Falls
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Sunset cruise on Vembanad lake
- Tea Gardens & Museum
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Mini Kerala |4 Nights 5 Days
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...