Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination Covered:Haridwar - Rudraprayag - Badrinath - Haridwar
Price: ₹ On Request
A holy pilgrimage for Hindus is never complete without going for the Chardham Yatra. Situated in the bed of the Himalayas, these are four sacred destinations that include Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. Legends say, “If you step on the mountains, you should offer your prayers to lord Badrinath before returning home.” So, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd looks to fulfil this dream of every devotee with their 3 nights, 4 days package to Badrinath. The trip begins with arrival at Haridwar and a drive to Rudraprayag while traversing Deoprayag on the way. After a night’s halt at Rudraprayag, pilgrims travel to Badrinath via Joshimath the next morning. Once at Badrinath, devotees go for a bath in Tapt Kund followed by a visit to the Badrinath temple. Pilgrims return to hotel for night halt. Third day of this Chardham Yatra package includes sightseeing at Badrinath and then return to Rudraprayag via Karanparayag. The fourth and final day begins to with a descend to the spiritual town of Rishikesh and associated sightseeing including Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. By evening, devotees drive back to Hardiwar and their final drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
- The following are excerpts or tours highlights that tourists will be bestowed with during the trip:
- Convergence of Alakananda and Mandakini Rivers at Rudraprayag.
- Confluence of Bhagirathi and Alakanada at Deoprayag.
- Badrinath temple darshan and bath in Tapt Kund.
- Vyas Gufa, Mana Village, Ganesh Gufa & Mata Murti from Rudraprayag.
- Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula at Haridwar.
This morning arrive at Haridwar and depart for Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. En-route visit Deoprayag the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. On arrival in Rudraprayag check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh youll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- urface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Chardham Yatra Ex Haridwar | 8 Nights 9 Days
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Haridwar
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Haridwar
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Delhi
- Teen Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Char Dham Yatra 2020
- Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- 9 Days Chardham Yatra Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...