Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Delhi - Haridwar - Rudraprayag - Badrinath - Haridwar - Delhi
Price: ₹ On Request
Badrinath, the most important destination among the Chardham Yatra, is the abode of Lord Vishnu. Located in the Garhwal range of the Himalayas, on the banks of River Alakananda, it is a must visit for every Hindu (at least once in their lifetime). So, in order to aid devotees complete this lifetime journey, South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd brings to you their 5 nights, 6 days package to this holy shrine. An arrival at New Delhi begins the trip. From there, tourists will drive to Haridwar and soak in the evening Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri ghat. Following a night stay at Haridwar, pilgrims start off towards Rudraprayag. They pass through Deoprayag on the way witnessing the holy embracement of Rivers Bhagirathi with Alakananda. Rudraprayag hosts the second night halt in this journey. The next day, devotees start their journey towards Badrinath via Joshimath. The same evening, Pilgrims pay their visit to the all-important Badrinarayan temple. After a warm ad sacred bath in Tapt Kund, pilgrims offer their holy prayers to Lord Vishnu. This whimsical day ends with a drive back to the hotel and overnight stay. Fourth day of this Chardham Yatra package begins with a visit to the Badrinath temple followed sightseeing of the place. Later that day, devotees return to Rudraprayag by evening. Following morning, pilgrims descend to the sacred town of Rishikesh and visit Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula. Later that evening Pilgrims return to Haridwar for night halt. Next day, they are dropped off at New Delhi railway station or Airport.
- Evening Ganga Aarti, Har ki Pauri ghat (Haridwar).
- Confluence of Alakananda & Mandakini (Rudraprayag).
- Unition of Bhagirathi & Alakananda (Deoprayag).
- Bath at Tapt Kund and worship Lord Vishu at the Badrinath Temple.
- Siteseeing (Rudraprayag) – Vyas Gufa, Mana Village, Ganesh Gufa & Mata Murti Temple.
- Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula (Rishikesh).
Arrive New Delhi and well drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Dinner and Overnight stay at Haridwar.
This morning arrive at Haridwar and depart for Rudraprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. En-route visit Deoprayag the confluence of river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. On arrival in Rudraprayag check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
This morning, you check out of the hotel at 08:00 am and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. After driving through some wonderful Ghat road you arrive at Badrinath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some rest and refreshments you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first you have to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take bath and then go to the temple. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, built in the form of a cone with a small cupola of a gilt bull and spire. Later back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
This morning, go for Badrinath darshan. After darshan return back to hotel, breakfast at hotel and proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, and Mata Murti temple. Afternoon driver back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a small pilgrim town on the holy confluence of river Alaknanda and Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Rudraprayag town. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. On reaching Rishikesh youll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar and drop at Haridwar Railway Station.
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this Chardham Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals
- News Papers in the vehicle
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Chardham Yatra Ex Haridwar | 8 Nights 9 Days
- Badrinath Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Haridwar
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra - Ex. Delhi
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Haridwar
- Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath & Badrinath) Ex. Delhi
- Teen Dham Yatra - Ex Haridwar
- Char Dham Yatra - Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra Ex Delhi
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Char Dham Yatra 2020
- Chardham Yatra Tour Package
- 9 Days Chardham Yatra Tour
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...