3 Nights Singapore Tour Package
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Destination Covered:Singapore 3N
Price: Price on Request
Singapore is an island city which is located at the southern tip of peninsular Malaysia. Sometimes Singapore is referred to as the little red dot, lion city or Garden City. Singapore is a popular destination for tourist because of its diverse culture, exciting activities, events, boasting of historical landmarks and religious sites. If you are planning to go Singapore for a honeymoon or you just want to enjoy holidays with your family, friends or relative, we are offering best package tour for Singapore. Singapore is a perfect place to visit and South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has designed 3 nights Singapore Tours so beautifully that each moment you will enjoy Singapore to the fullest. Singapore is one of the best countries in Far East Asia and tourist visits Singapore for many reasons. Sentosa Island and Night Safari are one of those most famous attractions of Singapore. In 3 Nights Singapore Tours, we have covered most of the attractions which you ever wanted to see and enjoy. We are sure, after this tour, you will carry the spellbound and unforgettable memories with you.
- South India Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd has covered main attractions of the Singapore in 3 Nights Singapore Tours such as Night Safari, Statue of Merlion, Suntec City, Sentosa Island, Cable Car Ride from Sentosa to Mount Faber; you will also enjoy nice views of Marina Bay from Merlion Park.
- Singapore half day city tour is also included with this package. Return airport transfers and daily breakfast is included with this tour package.
Upon arrival at Singapore, board the designated vehicle and proceed towards the hotel. Officially known as the Republic of Singapore, it is an island country in the south-eastern part of Asia. It is one of the most visited tourist destinations of the world, featuring natural wonders to man-made marvels. The Malay, Chinese and Indian influences make the culture of this country diverse and vibrant.On arrival at the hotel, check-in and unpack. Thereafter, spend the rest of the day doing leisure activities. In the evening, you can opt for a tour to Night Safari (optional). It is the first nocturnal zoo in the world and witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. There are approximately 130 species of animals inhabiting this zoo. Located in a humid tropical forest, it is an open-air zoo.Stay overnight at the hotel
Soon after a delicious breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of this beautiful destination. With around 50 percent of its total land area covered with greenery and with a large number of luxuriant parks and nature reserves, this region is also known as the Garden City. Start the tour of this destination with a visit to the statue of Merlion, which is the most prominent landmark of this region. This iconic statue, featuring a body of a fish and head of a lion, represents Singapore origin as a fish village and its lion head is the representation of its original name â€“ Singapura meaning lion city. Do not forget to click pictures at this spot. Later, proceed towards Raffles Landing Site, which is believed to be the site where Sir Stamford Raffles â€“ the founder of Singapore landed in the year 1819.Another place of interest at this destination is Suntec City, which is one of the largest commercial developments in the region of Singapore. Later, proceed towards the Fountain of Wealth, which is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world. Thereafter, go for a leisure walk on the Orchard Road. It is a 2.2 km long boulevard and is a huge tourist attraction. Little India is a Singaporean neighbourhood, located in the east of Singapore River. Also, during the tour visit the popular Chinatown. In the afternoon, you can spend some time at the island of Sentosa (optional). This island has a 2 km long beach, two golf courses and Fort Siloso as major tourist attractions. On the western part of the island is located an oceanarium. This living museum was opened in the year 1991 and has more than 2500 aquatic animals. This underwater world also includes a Dolphin Lagoon, which is home to pink dolphins and The Wings of Time â€“ a night multi-sensory attraction. After fun at this amazing island, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
After breakfast, in the afternoon proceed for Sentosa Sunset tour â€“ Enhance your Singapore experience with an afternoon visit to Sentosa Island, Singapores relaxing island resort. You ll travel to this island haven by scenic cable car, see pink dolphins at play in the Dolphin Lagoon, visit the Underwater World oceanarium, see the Images of Singapore story and enjoy the multi-sensory sound and light water show Songs of the Sea. This action-packed, family-friendly afternoon tour to Sentosa Island is guaranteed to please children and adults alike, Overnight stay at the Hotel
Soon after a palatable breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Singapore Changi Airport to culminate this amazing journey.
Tour cost Includes:-
- 3 nights in Singapore
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Singapore half-day city tour
- Night Safari Tour
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers and tours on seat-in-coach basis
Cost Does Not Include :-
- (GST is extra on total billing 9%)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
- Singapore with Cruise Tour Packages
- Delight Malaysia with Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Singapore with Sentosa - Family Special
- Extravaganza-Kuala Lumpur Genting Singapore
- Romantic Singapore and Bintan Islands
- Best Time in Singapore | 6 Nights 7 Days
- Singapore Special (Deal valid for online only)
- Super Saver Far East | 10 Nights 11 Days
- Singapore Malaysia with Cruise| 8 Nights 9 Days
- Southeast Discovery with Star Cruise Gemini
- Simply Singapore With Fantastic Phuket (Land Package)
- Simply Singapore With Royal Caribbean Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Genting Dream Cruise ( Land Package )
- Simply Singapore With Exotic Penang
- Simply Singapore With Lush Green Langkawi
- Eastern Highlights with Cruise - Inside Cabin (7 Nights)
- Sailing Splendours of Singapore (5 Nights)
- Fantabulous Week at Singapore and Kuala Lumpur with Genting (6 Nights)
Call an Expert » +91 9870499704
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...